2051 Griffin Road
Dania Beach, FL 33312
Used 2014 Heartland Silverado 34SEAVAILABLE AS TEMPORARY HOUSING! Contact Us For Availability.
MANUFACTURER NOTES (Actual Unit May Differ):
This Silverado fifth wheel 34SE by Bighorn features triple slides, and a rear living layout.
Step inside and see just how enjoyable your future camping trips can be with a spacious combined kitchen and living room. There is a slide out dining table and chairs along with two rocker recliners and overhead storage to the left of the entry door.
The rear wall features a sofa with end tables and more storage above the entire width of the unit. With the TV location in a slide adjacent to the sofa and across from the recliners it is easily viewable by all seating, and makes the perfect conversation area also.
The kitchen features everything you need to create gourmet meals and snacks for your family while away. A handy kitchen island in the center is perfect for prep space, or for everyone to gather around for a drink and conversation. There is a counter area along the interior wall with double sinks and storage both above and below. The large slide out opposite the door side features two pantries, a refrigerator, three burner range, overhead storage, and of course the entertainment center as well.
Head up the steps to a side aisle bath and front bedroom. The bath features a tub/shower, toilet, sink with overhead cabinet, and large linen storage for towels and things.
The private front bedroom provides a place to rest and rejuvenate with a slide out queen bed or optional king for more space. There are also nightstands, a dresser opposite the bed, a large wardrobe with sliding doors, and a closet that has been prepped with washer and dryer hookups so you can add an optional stacking unit if you want, and so much more!
Like most: I rented the 24' Jamboree. Staff was professional and courteous. The RV was ready at my scheduled pick-up time, walk through orientation was informative, all rental documents were carefully explained. I would definitely refer friends and family. - Franny
|Length||37 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Gross Weight||15000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.